Remember how snobbish I am about my morning café con leche?
Remember when I got invited by Nescafe Dolce Gusto to try their product?
Even after trying their product during the dinner and being more then impressed by the machine demo, I still did not have much hope for the Piccolo they graciously gave us.
I figured this is one of those things that totally work in the demo, but once you get it home, it’s not going to be the same.
Folks… I have to take it all back.
I LOVE MY NESCAFE PICCOLO!
Love.it! I use it every morning to whip up a nice frothy cappuccino cup to sip during my 5-minute commute to work.
- Starbucks - sorry, you have been replaced, at least with the coffee, I still love your Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade.
- Corner Cafeteria lady – you should have followed directions more closely – you have been voted off my coffee island – sorry.
I’m totally hooked on the different capsule flavors - The espresso is nice and strong, perfect for a quick java jolt. The cappuccino is my morning drug. And don’t even get me started on the Caramel Latte Macchiato.
And because it’s the Holidays season and everyone has been good this year, the folks at Nescafe Dolce Gusto have been nice enough to provide me with one to give away to one lucky Sweetbites reader.
See how pretty it is?
It’s even better looking sitting on your kitchen counter.
So what are you waiting for?
Leave me a comment, tell me what your favorite cup of java is and maybe you will be whipping up a cappuccino every morning in your new Titanium Piccolo!
Extra entries – for extra changes to win it, you can do the following and each will count towards one separate entry.
- Like Nescafe Dolce Gusto in Facebook for an extra entry
- Like Sweetbites in Facebook and get one more
- Follow Nescafe Dolce Gusto in Twitter (hot damn, that’s four chances!)
- Follow Sweetbites in Twitter (oh yeah! Let’s make it five..)
- Tweet about the giveaway (and top it with six chances to win this)
You need to comment every time you do one of the above for your entry to count. (make sure you scroll down all the way after you write your comment and write the code to verify you are a person and not a nasty machine generated spam)
The RULES (because you know we need them):
Prize provided and fulfilled by Dolce Gusto.
Enter by leaving a comment by Midnight EST Friday, Dec. 16. Sorry, my international readers, this is open to U.S. residents only.
One winner will be randomly selected using Random.org and announced Monday, Dec. 19. Winners will be notified and need to provide me with their mailing address to receive the machine.
Good luck! Now comment away!
UPDATE!!! Our winner is #49 - Tracy, Congratulations.